- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 bag of frozen French fries, any variety
- 10 oz Arizona Farms cheese curds
- Preheat the oven or air fryer to temperature according to the manufacturer’s instructions on the frozen French fries package.
- Melt butter in a pot on a medium-heated stove. Add garlic and onion. Sauté until translucent and add flour and cook until mixture is golden brown.
- Add chicken and beef stock to the pot.
- Add Worcestershire and vinegar to the pot. Continue to stir the pot until gravy is thickened and fully cooked. Keep warm on low setting.
- Cook French fries in the oven on a baking sheet lined with cooking oil-sprayed aluminum foil or in an air fryer according to the manufacturer’s instructions on the French fries package.
- To Serve: Place a layer of French fries, add a layer of cheese curds, and top with the gravy mixture. Microwave for 30 seconds-1 minute on high to melt the cheese curds further. Enjoy!