- 16 oz cream cheese Cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp diced chipotle in adobo
- 4 oz fire-roasted green chiles
- freshly-chopped cilantro for serving
- sliced jalapeño for serving
- tortilla chips for serving
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat cheeses, milk, tomatoes, and chipotles, stirring occasionally, until melty and combined.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and sliced jalapeños.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.