Plan for hassle-free mornings by prepping these “smoothie cubes” in advance. Then all you have to do to start the day is blend a few pieces with cold milk for a quick, portable and satisfying smoothie in minutes!
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups assorted frozen berries strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and/or blackberries
- 1/2 cup orange or carrot juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 cups milk
- In blender, purée yogurt, berries, juice and honey until smooth. Pour into ice cube trays. Freeze for about 4 hours or until set; transfer to large resealable plastic bag.
- For each smoothie, place one-quarter of the “smoothie cubes” and 1 cup milk in blender; purée until smooth.