- 1 cup all-purpose ﬂour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsps unsalted butter melted, plus more for greasing waﬄe iron
- 2 tsps sugar
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
Fresh Whipped Cream
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsps honey plus more for garnish
- 1 16-ounce bag Arizona Farms™ Natural Cheddar Cheese Curds, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 pint strawberries hulled and halved
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Whisk ﬂour, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl until combined. Make a well in the center of the ﬂour mixture, and add milk, egg, butter, butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix together until just combined.
- Heat waﬄe iron until hot and lightly coat with butter. Working in batches, add batter to waﬄe iron, and cook until light golden-brown and fully cooked, about 4-6 minutes. Batter amount and cook time may vary; follow manufacturer instructions for best results. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cut waﬄes into 1-inch cubes. Set aside.
- Whisk heavy cream and honey together in large bowl until stiﬀ peaks form.
- Thread each toothpick with 1 piece of waﬄe, 1 piece of cheese, half a strawberry, and a small dollop of whipped cream. Garnish bites with mint leaves. Repeat with remaining waﬄes and remaining ingredients. Drizzle with honey and serve.