For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (9 whole graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
For the Topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup crumbled graham crackers
- To make the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, salt and butter in a medium bowl; press into a 9-inch pie dish. Freeze crust while you prepare the filling.
- To make the filling, whisk together sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow cream until smooth. With an electric mixer, beat heavy whipping cream to medium peaks. Gently fold into marshmallow mixture.
- Spoon filling into the pie dish. Freeze at least 2 hours. Remove from freezer and spread fudge sauce over the filling; freeze until completely firm, about 2-4 hours.
- To serve, top with mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces. For easier slicing, dip a sharp knife in hot water and wipe dry with a towel in between cuts.