- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Challenge Butter divided
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 tbsp raspberry preserves divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 7oz. tubes Pillsbury Buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits per tube)
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened slightly
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a 12 cup fluted bundt pan with non stick spray and then sprinkle in the sliced almonds into an even layer.
- Combine 2 tbsp of melted butter, maple syrup and 2 tbsp of raspberry preserves in a bowl and pour over the almonds. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sugar and cinnamon until combined.
- Melt the remaining butter and place in a separate small bowl.
- Open the biscuits and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness on a clean surface.
- Use a fork to combine the cream cheese and remaining 2 tbsp raspberry preserves in a bowl. Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a zip close bag and snip off one corner so you can easily squeeze teaspoon size balls into the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Roll each cream cheese ball in the cinnamon sugar then place in the center of each flattened biscuit.
- Pinch the dough closed around the cream cheese filling then dip the tops of each biscuit in butter and roll in the cinnamon sugar. Place the dough balls cinnamon sugar side facing up in the bundt pan. Keep stacking them in an even layer until all dough balls are placed in pan.
- Drizzle any remaining butter and cinnamon sugar over the top and then bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the bread is a golden brown.
- Remove from oven and invert onto serving platter immediately. Enjoy warm!
Recipe courtesy of I Wash You Dry