- 4 tbsp hazelnuts rough chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Shamrock Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Frangelico or other hazelnut liqueur
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Chop hazelnuts and spread evenly across a baking pan. Toast at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes until fragrant. Hold at room temperature until you are ready for Step 2.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the heavy whipping cream to a simmer. Place semi-sweet chocolate chips and butter in a medium mixing bowl. Pour heavy whipping cream over the chocolate/butter and allow to sit for 30 seconds. Add Frangelico, toasted hazelnuts and salt and whisk together until smooth. Place fondue in a fondue pot over a small flame to keep warm as your serve, dip and enjoy!
- Serve with an assortment of fruits, cookies, pound cake, pretzels and biscotti