- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices white bread, toasted, crusts removed, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 16-ounce bag Arizona Farms™ Cheese Garlic & Black Pepper Cheddar, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 6 slices pepper bacon, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 head bib lettuce, torn into 1-inch pieces
- Mix sour cream, lemon juice, dill, chives, garlic, salt and pepper in small serving bowl. Set aside.
- Thread each toothpick with 1 piece of bread, 1 cube cheese, 1 piece bacon, half a cherry tomato, 1 piece of lettuce, and 1 more piece of bread. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve bites with sour cream mixture and enjoy.