- 1 box cake mix in French Vanilla yellow cake mix will work too
- * ingredients needed to make box cake eggs, water, oil
- 1 box Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Eggnog
- 1 cup Salted Caramel Sauce recipe below
- 8 oz container of Cool Whip thawed
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions in a 9x13 inch pan. Once the cake is done baking remove from oven and use the handle end of wooden spoon to poke holes all over the warm cake.
- In a bowl combine the pudding mix and the eggnog with a whisk and beat for 1 minute. Pour the pudding mixture over the warm cake and use a rubber spatula to smooth it over the holes.
- Let the cake cool to room temperature and then pour the room temperature Salted Caramel Sauce over the top and spread evenly.
- Top with the Cool Whip and dust with the cinnamon.
- Stores in the refrigerator covered for up to 1 week.
Recipe courtesy of I Wash You Dry