- 6 tbsp unsalted butter plus enough to butter the pan
- 2 (10-oz) packages mini marshmallows
- 12 cups rice cereal
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 16-20 chocolate sandwich cookies crushed
- Line 9x13 rectangle cake pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with butter. Set aside.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium-high heat. Add marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly, until completely melted. Remove from heat and pour into very large mixing bowl.
- Add rice cereal and stir until well coated. Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips and 1 cup crushed chocolate cookie sandwiches until just combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan. It might look like it won’t fit but it will. Using damp hands, press down the mixture into even layer. Let rest until completely cooled.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate in a double boiler, or a bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Pour the melted chocolate onto the cooled bars and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining crushed chocolate cookie sandwiches.
- Allow chocolate to set. Cut and serve. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container or re-sealable bag for up to two days.
This recipe graciously provided by GO BOLD WITH BUTTER