- 4 cups small cauliflower florets about 1/2 large head
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 scallions chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno thinly sliced, for garnish
- Toasted baguette and/or vegetables for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss cauliflower, olive oil, salt and pepper and spread onto a baking sheet. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Transfer cauliflower to a food processor and add yogurt, 8 ounces cheese, garlic and dijon. Season with salt and pepper. Process for 1-2 minutes or until mixture is creamy.
- Add cauliflower mixture to a medium cast iron skillet or baking dish, top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until bubbling and the top is browned.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with scallions and top with jalapeno.
- Serve with baguette and/or crudites.