Eggnog Poke Cake with Salted Caramel
- 1 box cake mix in French Vanilla yellow cake mix will work too
- * ingredients needed to make box cake eggs, water, oil
- 1 box Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Eggnog
- 1 cup Salted Caramel Sauce recipe below
- 8 oz container of Cool Whip thawed
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
Prepare cake mix according to package directions in a 9x13 inch pan. Once the cake is done baking remove from oven and use the handle end of wooden spoon to poke holes all over the warm cake.
In a bowl combine the pudding mix and the eggnog with a whisk and beat for 1 minute. Pour the pudding mixture over the warm cake and use a rubber spatula to smooth it over the holes.
Let the cake cool to room temperature and then pour the room temperature Salted Caramel Sauce over the top and spread evenly.
Top with the Cool Whip and dust with the cinnamon.
Stores in the refrigerator covered for up to 1 week.
Recipe courtesy of I Wash You Dry