- 30 pre-made Phyllo Tartlet shells found in the freezer section by the desserts
- 1.1 oz package sugar free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold low fat milk
- 6 oz. Lite Cool Whip thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries finely chopped
- Leave the tartlet shells on the counter to thaw while you quickly whisk together the mousse.
- In a large bowl combine the pudding mix and milk. Whisk until smooth and combined. Add the cool whip and raspberries and gently fold them into the pudding mix to make it light and fluffy.
- You can spoon or pipe the mousse into the tartlet shells. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.