- 1 large tortilla or wrap flavored or plain
- 2 tbsp chive and onion flavored cream cheese you can use plain if you prefer
- 8 thin slices of salami
- 2 tbsp chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- Spread the cream cheese spread evenly over the wrap or tortilla.
- Sprinkle with the chopped olives, lay the salami over the olives, and then cover with the spinach leaves.
- Start at one end and tightly roll the wrap into a long tube. Use a sharp knife to cut into 1 inch pieces. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of I Wash You Dry