- 40 small sprigs rosemary
- 1 16-ounce block Arizona Farms™ Cheese Pepper Jack or Jalapeño Curds, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 small pineapple peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto or thinly sliced deli smoked ham, cut in half width-wise
- 3 small jalapeños seeded and sliced into thin rounds
- Hot honey for drizzling
- Remove any excess leaves from the bottom 2/3 of each rosemary sprig so the stem is clear.
- Thread each rosemary sprig with half a slice of prosciutto or ham, one pineapple cube, one jalapeño slice, and one cheese cube.
- Repeat with remaining rosemary sprigs and ingredients.
- Drizzle with hot honey, and serve.