- Air fryer
- 1 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 6 8-inch ﬂour tortillas
- 1 3/4 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 avocados; halved, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and taco seasoning, breaking up into small crumbles while cooking. Cook ground beef is no longer pink and beginning to brown, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Lay ﬂour tortillas on a ﬂat surface and cut halfway up each tortilla, from the bottom edge to center.
- Add an even amount of cooked ground beef to the lower left quadrant of each tortilla. Add an even amount of cheese to each top left quadrant. Add a handful of lettuce to each top right quadrant. Add a few slices of avocado to the bottom right quadrant.
- Fold ground beef quadrant on top of cheese quadrant. Fold over to top lettuce quadrants. Finally, fold everything over ﬁnal avocado quadrants.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F. Brush each wrap with remaining olive oil. Working in batches, place two wraps in air fryer and cook, ﬂipping halfway through, until golden-brown, about 8 minutes. Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Serve with sour cream.