- 12, 4 oz. corn tortillas
- 1, 15.7 oz. jar of guacamole salsa
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chipotle chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ lbs. cooked chicken shredded
- 12 ozs. cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a sauce pan combine the guacamole salsa, cream, garlic powder, chili powder and salt. Stirring continuously, bring the mixture to a boil.
- Dip each tortilla into the salsa mixture and place onto a plate. Fill the tortilla with 1-2 tablespoons of chicken, roll up the tortilla and place seam side down into a 9x13 baking dish.
- When all tortillas have been filled and placed, pour remaining salsa mixture over the entire dish, sprinkle with cheese and place into the oven; bake for 20 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese melted.