- 2 lbs. fresh strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 3/4 cup - 1 cup powdered sugar depending on how sweet you want it
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Optional: Sprinkles
- Wash the strawberries and pat dry with a paper towel. Use a melon baller to remove the stems and create a small whole in the strawberries for the cheesecake to sit. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese and sour cream until fluffy. Add in the vanilla and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and combined. Place cheesecake mixture into a piping bag or zip close bag, with the corner snipped off.
- Squeeze a little bit of the cheesecake mixture into each strawberry. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet when done and let chill in the fridge until ready to dip.
- Place the chocolate chips in a metal or glass bowl that is big enough to sit on top of a small pot that's filled with 1 inch of water. Bring the pot of water to a boil and place the bowl of chocolate on top. Use a rubber spatula to gently stir the chocolates until they are smooth and completely melted. Turn stove off but leave chocolate bowl on top of pot to keep it warm while dipping.
- Dip the bottom of each strawberry in the chocolates and place back on the wax paper lined baking sheet. Decorate with sprinkles while wet if desired. Sprinkle the cheesecake portion with crushed graham crackers. Let harden at room temperature before placing back in fridge until ready to eat. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of I Wash You Dry