- 1 cup ricotta
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 oz mini chocolate chips
- Waffle cookies (pizzelles), Vanilla wafer cookies or cinnamon sugar pita chips for dipping
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, cream cheese, and powdered sugar with a hand mixer on medium-high speed until smooth, about 3-5 minutes. Add cinnamon and vanilla and whip until smooth.
- Add mini chocolate chips and gently fold together, reserving some to sprinkle on top for decoration.
- Serve dip with cookies or pita chips for dipping.