- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb crisp cooked bacon crumbled
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Unroll crescent dough and spread evenly on a greased 12-inch pizza pan. Press seams together to cover the bottom and sides of pan.
- Sprinkle the hash browns, cheddar cheese and bacon over crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and salt. Pour egg mixture over pizza. Bake at 375°for 28-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.